Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use these guys? Looking to do the drum to disc conversion on my 68 and they seem to have a very complete kit.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've looked at about every brake package made! LOL!! I acutally only learned about ABS from one of your old posts that popped out on my Search of the archives. I like the fact that the power booster that comes with their kit has the adjustable push rod so I don't have to mess with the pedal. I have to get a price from them, doesn't seem to be listed anywhere on their website. As far as the 2 kits go they seem pretty comparable, both are 4 pistons, both at around 11" for the rotors.
Andrew

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Kit 2 you mean the link i posted they are 2 piston calipers but there pbr same thing baer really is.If you don't mind going to a auto parts store cobrabrakes but you need 17 inch rims for that.Theres a lot of kits out there but the Kelsey Hayes is the disc it would have came with so most people would think its factory.Are you going rear disc too or leaving it drums.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found the price list. It's about a grand for everything...that's pretty good. As far as the rear brakes, I'll keep the stock drums. I'll have 14" Magnums on her so they'll be pretty well hid.
Thanks for the post on the ABS kit, that's the way I'll be going.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.