Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a CSF racing radiator, OEM AC condenser, and killer chiller
Ive had my ac recharged and its still not blowing like it should? any one have this problem? solution?

·
Super Moderator
1,630 Posts
Was it working well before the S/C install?

I'm not saying this is your problem, but it's well known that throwing a S/C HE upfront will impair A/C cooling. The HE is dumping A LOT of hot air directly onto your A/C condenser. It's also adding more restriction to air flow. Your AC wasn't designed with an SC HE in mind. You can still get good cooling provided you have good airflow.

I installed a high CFM fan (Ford GT500) on mine, and it help immensely. You may have other issues with the AC unknown to me, but it's something to consider.

Reactions: FIFTiAna

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im definitely going to look into fans, the killer chiller was suppose to solve this but.....

·
Super Moderator
1,630 Posts
Im definitely going to look into fans, the killer chiller was suppose to solve this but.....
The Killer Chiller system works by piggy backing the vehicles AC system. When the Killer Chiller is active, the AC is busy chilling your Intercooler and can’t provide cabin cooling.

Reactions: FIFTiAna

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Killer Chiller system works by piggy backing the vehicles AC system. When the Killer Chiller is active, the AC is busy chilling your Intercooler and can’t provide cabin cooling.
Right on my guy! Appreciate your help guess I’ll sweat for moh POWAH baby

1 - 5 of 5 Posts