Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actual Pictures

TheMustangSource

I did my homework and found these pictures. There are many pics from Feb 2004 magazine articles. Scroll down past the text to see them.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Glad to see a definite hp/trq number and a definite engine choice on the V6 model. That engine bay is pretty tight and the stock intake tube looks pretty restrictive, though. K&N should have a field day with this thing. I need to go get an issue of Motor Trend.

S

·
0 Posts
We have close to 100 NEW photos of the 2005 Mustang we are in the process of getting ready to post to our 2005 Mustang Photo Gallery plus some really great articles with detailed information on the 2005 Mustang. Working as fast as we can so stay tuned :) because we will have it all online within the next day or so!

Lots more new 2005 Mustang info in the works :thumbsup

S

·
0 Posts
Well here's one picture of the 2005 Mustang to start with and there are plenty more to follow in the next day or so. Gotta say, she sure looks sweet :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Does anyone think that the new design actually looks better without the fog lights. I am usually a fan of fog lights but I have to say that the V6 version without the foglights just looks more sharp and clean. Just my thoughts.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I may have been asleep, but did anyone else notice this?

The new 3 Valve is going to have an Aluminum block? Does that mean the new 4 or 5 Valve Cobra will have a Titanium block? :D

S

·
0 Posts
Just got back from my 2nd trip to the L.A. Autoshow and this time I came away withg some awesome snaps of the 2005 Mustang and new Ford GT. I am too tired and its too late to go at getting them online tonight but will get them posted to our Photo Gallery tomorrow to share with all of you :) and man, is the new Corvette ever butt ugly!

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Read our latest news at the homepage, more pics of interior, suspension and engine.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Heh. Sorry guys, I just hafta throw my .02 in here....

I was drooling when I first saw the '05 concept. If they would just build that car, I thought, man....I'll buy one.

They didn't.

What they did build just doesn't cut it IMO. Too many subtle changes that make it a complete letdown.

Just look at it before and after.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Well, that leaves some space for the aftermarket to deliver some of the stuff we saw in the prototypes.

Also consider you are comparing a 2 seater against a 4 seater, so the proportions had to change a bit.

It also leaves some room for the VISUAL development of the COBRA which i guess will have more prototype features.

The interior is what i dont really like much, has some good points but:

1.Front SEATS: look like they dont have good lateral support.
2. Wheel: FUGLY
3. No space for custom gauges unless you remove the vents.

S

·
0 Posts
Just finished posting pictures of the 2005 Ford Mustang (the actual Production version) that is on display at the Convention Center in downtown LA this week. We even managed to snag some nice engine shots which was pretty cool considering Ford staff informed us they had been instructed not to allow the engine hood to be raised during the show :D

Here's the link: L.A. Auto Show: 2005 Ford Mustang Photos

Enjoy, and remember to try out the gallery's slideshow feature :shiny:

·
Registered
553 Posts
Nice pictures of the 2005 Mustang Scott, there awsome. I am pretty sure that Ford hit the mark with this style and will reap the benefits in due time.
Thank's for taking the time out and snappin' all of those shots!!

·
Registered
502 Posts

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Dammit Greg . I just got wood :D Thats soooooooo sweet .

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
i have some pic of the 05 posted an some renderings, enjoy em,
still uploading more.:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.