Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been telling you guys that I have been using Adams Products on my car for quite a few years now and they had recently came out with a new product. I is called Undercarriage Spray. Man this stuff works great under the wheel wells. You just spray it on and it looks like new under there almost a sheen to it. Smells great also.:gringreen

·
Registered
150 Posts
different type of undercoating?

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Sounds cool... Do they have a website?

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I need to look into that, usually i just spray this armor all stuff under there but it dont stay like that for too long.

M

·
0 Posts
Wow Jim, that sounds very cool... reminds me of a cruise in I went to last year - spent all day on the car... my husband walked out of the house and said - your wheel wells look like &%$# (thankyouverymuch).... I might have to try this!!

Adams Site

Undercarriage Spray

Jim, BTW - how do you like the detailing spray?:scratchchin I'm thinking I might give it a try...

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow Jim, that sounds very cool... reminds me of a cruise in I went to last year - spent all day on the car... my husband walked out of the house and said - your wheel wells look like &%$# (thankyouverymuch).... I might have to try this!!

Adams Site

Undercarriage Spray

Jim, BTW - how do you like the detailing spray?:scratchchin I'm thinking I might give it a try...
There stuff is the only stuff that I will use. The detail spray is the absolute best. Try it you cannot beat there gaurantee. I have never had a problem with any of there stuff. And it all smells so darn good.:bigthumbsup:gringreen:bigthumbsup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.