Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded in the Mrs's 2010 GT convertible for a 2014 Gotta Have It Green premium GT convertible while we were on vacation. The 2014 is a nice upgrade over the 2010. Feels more planted and sure footed. Cowl shake is virtually non existent compared to the 2010. Also...way faster!!! The Mrs. loves it.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Best vacation she has ever had!!! Nice looking ride!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Best vacation she has ever had!!! Nice looking ride!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Lol. She was out buying a new Louis Vuitton purse while I was buying her a new car....she almost forgot about the new purse when she saw the new car!! She's wanted a Gotta Have It Green Mustang since we first saw one at the auto show 2 yrs ago.

·
Registered
612 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Sweet! That green is starting to grow on me.
You need to see it up close in person. When I first saw it in pictures I thought: yuck! Then I saw it at a car show in the sunlight and it completely changed my opinion. Sunlight really makes the color pop.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You need to see it up close in person. When I first saw it in pictures I thought: yuck! Then I saw it at a car show in the sunlight and it completely changed my opinion. Sunlight really makes the color pop.
Exactly!! That's the way it was for me too. We get lots of positive comments from people that see it in person. It sure turns heads.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You have to park your cars in a parking garage??
Yes. I live in a condo in downtown Vancouver. Secure parkade patrolled by onsite security, never had any problems, even a spot to wash the cars down there. Real Estate prices are about the highest in the country. You can't buy a house in Vancouver in a decent area for under $1.3 million.....a little out of my budget. Here's the view off our east deck looking north and a link to a property with a single garage. http://beta.realtor.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?PropertyId=14651782

·
Registered
6,082 Posts
Sweet!!

There is nothing like being a 2 Mustang family, I tell yagood.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts