Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it me or are we all addicted to our mustangs and these forums?:laughlitt never in my life have i checked posts or articles more on anything before, just crazy! probly check 3-4 times a day , sickening!!LOL.vynle.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
vynle said:
is it me or are we all addicted to our mustangs and these forums?:laughlitt never in my life have i checked posts or articles more on anything before, just crazy! probly check 3-4 times a day , sickening!!LOL.vynle.
Only 3-4? :winks This is my first forum I have posted on for more than 5 posts. Usually its just for a videogeame or sometihng. Since I got my new mustang..well...917 posts.:tongue

·
Registered
90 Posts
I agree totally. I've never been much to post on forums, rather just read and digest the comments. However when I go on line to check the forums to which I now belong, this one has the most posts bar none. Also has a great amount of good info for the Mustanger. Actually this site and one other that seems to share several of the same folks are both excellent. I'm proud to be associated with both and enjoy posting as well.
Mach 73:laughlitt

·
Registered
13 Posts
You guys are absolutely right. It is funny you mention this because I was thinking the same thing about myself. I check the forums several times each day.

Have you ever noticed the time of day some of these posts are made? I've seen some early in the morning as well as very late at night. It seems like someone is always logged on. Pretty cool.. :laughlitt

·
Registered
599 Posts
Can't agree more! My husband, Hogpowr, checks this forum in the morning before I leave for work, is on it when I get home from work, and again before we go to bed... Keep in mind since we have had the mustang I rarely get to drive it... In March when we got the silver V6, I got to drive it about twice a week... In June when we got the sonic blue GT, I got to drive it about once a week.. And NOW with the RED 06 GT Vert in Nov, I have only driven it twice... He is always making excuses to why I can't drive it:sterb: ... I am a Stang Widow...

Later
MRS HOGPOWR

·
Registered
191 Posts
funny on the stang widow my gurl thinks the same....my 8 year old daughter and my gurlfriend say i go to the garage and talk to it and drink my evening beer with it.....my 12 year old son even hangs with me sometimes he loves it as much as i do......i think the gurls are just jelous of her......:tongue

·
Registered
191 Posts
p.s. don't feel bad i don't let anyone drive mine........i think it is a sickness...........the only meds are to get in it and hammer the snot out of it dailey......and as for the forums i keep the web site pulled up all day at work to see who is doing something new that i would just have to do.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts