Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys hows it going... Just wondering what i need to do before i add a blower? Is there a certain kind of blower for the mustangs? How much am i looking at and where could i find one?? 2000 v6 stang...
And I was wondering how much work it will be to add fog lamps... and where i could find some gt take offs...?

thanks guys for the help

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hey man.
I dont know much about the blower, but from what I gather its not really worth it. I was thinking about the same thing a few months ago and people told me Im better off just saving and getting a better car....maybe a GT.
As for the foglights go, you can find a good pair on Ebay every once-in-a-while. Thats where I got mine. Although I am happy with them, it was a pain in the asss to put in....only because they didnt include instructions. You can find some good ones online though......good luck :cool:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Get a cheaper 99-04 v6 for ~5k - 10k less than a GT, and put Gears and t-lok (~500 installed), chip/programmer (~300-350), CAI ($100), UD pulley (~$125), and Exhaust (~$300) and tell me who will win. The v6 will be right there with the GT, and depending on the trans and driver the 6er might win. You haven't spent near as much money as a GT, and get better gas mileage with cheaper insurance.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Joey20 said:
Hey guys hows it going... Just wondering what i need to do before i add a blower? Is there a certain kind of blower for the mustangs? How much am i looking at and where could i find one?? 2000 v6 stang...
And I was wondering how much work it will be to add fog lamps... and where i could find some gt take offs...?

thanks guys for the help
The setup with the least amount of work is the ATI Procharger. It takes around 4 hrs, and doesn't require punching a hole in the oil pan.

Best prices are at www.gtrhipo.com and www.rpm-outlet.com

expect to pay around 2800.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.