Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys--another dumb question--how do I load pic's to a thread from my digital camera and computor?:?:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Use any one of a number of free sites to upload the pictures to the internet once you've copied the files to your computer (off your camera). Then you can do one of two things. Easiest is just to post a link to the album and we can go look. The other is to post each picture by using the "insert image" button (looks like a mountain). To do this you'll need the link for each individual picture, which you can get by right clicking the picture in your web album and selecting "view picture in new window". Then just copy/paste that into the forum tool and voila!

Hope that made sense.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK JB-- appreciated the info

G

·
0 Posts
You can also pull the file directly off your hardrive by using the "Manage Attachments" directly below the Reply to Thread window when you are posting.

·
Registered
100 Posts
You can also pull the file directly off your hardrive by using the "Manage Attachments" directly below the Reply to Thread window when you are posting.
I tried this multiple times on this forum and I can't get it to work. I write my post, hit the manage attachments button, hit the choose a file button, select my photo from iphoto, hit the upload button, then three seconds later the window goes blank white. What gives, help me please. I really don't want an account like photo bucket.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Could be the size of the pictures. Try reducing to 1024x768. I had that problem once and when I made them smaller it worked.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Ok, I got a pic to post but I had to export it from iphoto and save it on my desk top. I had to export it to adjust the size. How can I adjust the size with out exporting to the desk top? I want to to take it straight from iphoto, I've never had this problem on other forums(but i am not that smart either.) Any ideas?

Another question, how do I get my photos to show up in my post in full size, not as an attached thumbnail?

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
Ok, I got a pic to post but I had to export it from iphoto and save it on my desk top. I had to export it to adjust the size. How can I adjust the size with out exporting to the desk top? I want to to take it straight from iphoto, I've never had this problem on other forums(but i am not that smart either.) Any ideas?

Another question, how do I get my photos to show up in my post in full size, not as an attached thumbnail?
Only way to post a pic directly is to have it in an online album so you can link to it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.