Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2020 EcoBoost Premium Convertible
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my experience based on web searches and trial and error.

I was not able to adjust the temp on the climate panel when the phone is connected and active. Using SYNC3 activates Siri when in CarPlay, who I says there is no app to do the task - change the temp. Some newer systems may have Siri enabled, but not me. I would have to disconnect the phone, then switch to the climate panel and make changes, then re-activate the CarPlay. Not the best solution, especially when in motion.

You can, however, activate the SYNC3 verbal command and say: Set the temperature to XX degrees, and this changes the driver side temp. I have my system set to auto as well. This does not work when in CarPlay though.

It turns out that in my 2020, there are temperature toggles that will raise/lower the temp when CarPlay is active. These are silver dials (see photo) and you can control over both sides. I hope this works for you.

Car Automotive design Steering wheel Audio equipment Vehicle audio

·
Administrator
4,805 Posts
I’m sorry to see no one has answered your post. I have no experience with CarPlay so I can’t offer any help with that. Perhaps my post will bump your thread, so that someone who Knows about this system can help.

Best of luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts