Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '02 GT and I'm currently working on moving away from the stock look.

I really want that smooth look that comes with lowering, but I don't want it to drastically affect the ride. (Keeping the stock ride feeling would be ideal). Will changing the springs (with something like Eibach or Steeda) get me the desired look without sacrificing ride, or is this one of those situations where you can't have your cake (lowered look) and eat it too (factory ride)?

·
Registered
487 Posts
i have the eibach pro system plus kit check my gallery. anytime you lower a mustang you give up some comfort.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the look of your ride, black is probably the smoothest color for a car. Are your springs sportline or pro line. It seems like yours was lowered three inches or so, did you add the eiback shocks and all the other components or just the springs?

Btw, you should think about getting the eibach rear wheel spacers. I put mine on and was seriously impressed by the difference it makes. It only moves the wheel out about an inch, but it'll look super flush on your ride. They are only 100 bucks and they make a difference. Just a suggestion.

I was looking at your mods and it seems like you've already done what I'm planning on doing. After adding a K&N FIPK induction, bbk long tubes, xpipe, a new flowmaster cat back, and a properly tuned chip, what sort of hp am I looking at?

·
Registered
487 Posts
i have the sportline,it is alot lower with my 17s and when i switched to 20s raised the ground clearance .i have thaught about the wheel spacers but dont know if the studs will hadle all the torqe i am putting out.as far as the mods you state you are adding i would say around 290 to 310 rwhp

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.