Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I already have my magnaflow axle backs, steeda CAI, and I should be ordering my tuner and tunes this weekend or in 2 weeks. I want some input on what I should get next. I have a 2011 mustang gt c/s, auto

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Start upgrading the suspension... depending on what your budget is... prepare for the lowering or go all out and lower it.

Rear LCA's, adjustable PHB, springs, sway bars... It's somewhat easy to do suspension in phases...

·
Registered
588 Posts
I'm on the same boat. I'm thinking a huge suspension upgrade like the above poster said. Not to sure what to get tho. I want the complete package.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Long tubes would be nice but if you want to save some cash an off road x pipe will do.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
I already have my magnaflow axle backs, steeda CAI, and I should be ordering my tuner and tunes this weekend or in 2 weeks. I want some input on what I should get next. I have a 2011 mustang gt c/s, auto

Thanks guys!
Start upgrading the suspension... depending on what your budget is... prepare for the lowering or go all out and lower it.

Rear LCA's, adjustable PHB, springs, sway bars... It's somewhat easy to do suspension in phases...
+1

These cars should come from the factory with control arms and a panhard bar like this:

2011 Ford Mustang GT V6 Chrome Moly Street Upper & Lower Control Arm Package - UPR Products

2005-2011 Ford Mustang Pro Street Double Adjustable Pan Hard Bar - UPR Products

They eliminate wheelhop and REALLY help put the power down in the corners and in a straight line.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like that upper and lower control arm package and the o/r x pipe. Im thinking of going with those 2. I love magnaflow and I wanna go with their o/r x pipe but man its pricey. Are there any other good o/r x pipes? I had a magnaflow o/r x pipe in my previous mustang gt and I loved it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts