Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 2002 stock pony and i wanna know if yall can help me out on finding what i want. i want dual exhaust(flowmasters most likely). i just dont know which ones i should get. i just want my car to sound good. i also want to get a hood scoop like the ones that are on the GT's. i found one site that had them for close to $200, is there anywhere cheaper i can get them?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
easiest way would be to call around to local junkyards and find a GT takeoff exhaust and add some flowmasters to that. for the hood scoop you can check out www.stangparts.com or www.mustangsunlimited.com they should have them on there, there are two kinds so read carefully and pick out which one you want.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help!!

Ok this really has nothing to do with this topic, but i really need some help. I'm a teenager that has a mustang and i don't know a damn thing about cars. I have a 94 stang and i was attempting to replace my passenger side visor when all hell broke loose. I took the screws out and i just cut the wire b/c my new visor doesnt ahve any lights for the mirror, when i was ready to put the new one on i shoved the wire back up into the roof so i could screw the screws in. But i think the wire somehow blew a fuse and now my radio, clock, dome light, and gauge lights dont work. Is this just a blown fuse....? Any advise on how to fix it?? and yes i'm illiterate when it comes to cars

·
Registered
83 Posts
ya sounds like ya blew a fuse . pull the wire back out and tape it up with electrical tape , replace he fuse and you should be fine

good luck :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.