Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Aftermarket MyColor??

Ok, one of the things I wanted in my mustang was the MyColor option... During the time I got my mustang was during the lawsuit... so, I couldn't get the option. This is a stupid question, but there's no aftermarket for it, right?

·
Registered
359 Posts
I had the dealership add mine, looks great! I will post a link to the thread in a few minutes.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much did it cost you out of pocket???? That was something I really wanted, haha...

·
Registered
359 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
xxkazp3rxx said:
how much did it cost you out of pocket???? That was something I really wanted, haha...
I had them do the Steering wheel as well as the dash with the switch, under $700. I think that it was less, but I know it was no more than that.

Whatever it was, it was worth it! Just check out that thread, and make sure that you have the correct wiring harness. If you have TCS, odds are you have the right harness. Regardless, check - check - check to make sure that you have it.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah I just checked i dont think I have it... No other way to get it then, eh?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Be sure, I thought the same thing, but I relooked and it was there. If you remove the blank plate, there may be a wire plugged into it. If not, then you do not have the correct harness. Search on TMS, there was a dude who did not have the correct harness either, but he was working on trying to find a way to get the correct harness.

Good luck.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wait, I did have a tiny wire about the size of a telephone jack plugged into the dummy piece... but it didn't look like the wire on the picture on the link? If i take a picture of it could you tell me?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts