Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help in choosing which vendor (FRPP, Cervini's, ABC Exclusive, etc.) has the best fit/finish, functionality and quality. I am adding the 2000 Cobra "R" rear wing, hood and front splitter to my '04 GT and am needing feedback from anyone who has used a particular manufacturer on their car and has had success (i.e. perfect gap spacing, functional vents/ducts, ease of install, etc.). Please let me know. Thanx in advance for any and all feedback / opinions. :help:

·
Registered
436 Posts
well, u cant go wrong with FRPP...i hear that Cervini's also makes quality products.....i ordered a 2000 Cobra R front bumper from ABC exclusive in wiley, tx and there were some fitment issues and it was kinda warped...luckily the shop straightened it out as best they could and u couldnt notice at all....i would buy from Cervinis or Ford Racing, but i know that those are also the most expensive....have u tried Steeda, i trust their name/reputation

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i would like to use steeda b/c a friend of mine with a '94 5.0L GT has his all steeda'ed out and it looks like OEM quality all the way around. but i am wanting to turn mine (visually, anyway...unless anyone knows where i can find a 5.4L motor without having to get a second mortgage) into a cobra R like the 2000 R w/ the hood and bumper (like yours) and the rear wing. looks like FRPP or Cervini's is going to be the way to go. thanks for the feedback. :thumbsup

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.