Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My '95 GT has a '95 Cobra Drivetrain will some nice work done to the engine. Bored .030 over, GT40Y Heads and B303 FRPP cam. I got the car this way. But I was SHOCKED to see that nothing had been done to the intake or exhaust systems.

Im on a small budget for right now (my wife is going to kill me if I spend too much more money on this car). I'm thinking Cold Air/Ram Air, and some better shorty headers. I'll replace the Cobra intake manifolds later.

My questions are: Can anyone suggest a Cold Air intake, and shorty headers. Also, I have the Cobra hood, and want to know if there is a kit that I can use to make the hood openings function as real ram-air ducts.

I had the car dynoed and a chip installed yesterday. Im sad to report that the car is only getting 250HP at the rear weels. I know I can do better then this.

Thanks.

·
Registered
398 Posts
i havent seen any cold air kit's that will let you make the cobra opening's functional......i would just buy a cold air fender mount set up.........and check out the prices on mac shorties......just do a google search or check out some of the vendor's here....

hotwheels of insanemustangs.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.