Ford Mustang Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Takes alot of work. Sticking flyers underneath peoples windshield wipers - yes it is fun. esp. when they come out and you talk to them for awhile....telling them where and when the club meets and when the next car show is.

Then got to find a free place to meet too. Alot of ppl dont really get into the club scene - But good luck. :yup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Alaska Mustang Club

Hi I have a 2001 Bullitt and live in Wasilla. I've joined a couple of the Hot Rod clubs out here in the Valley and they all seem to be great people and there are a couple other Mustang owners in the clubs, but I'd love to be part of a Mustang specific club here in South Central Alaska. I plan to attend most the major shows and events between Wasilla and Anchorage this summer I hope to see some of you local mustang owners there and maybe we can talk about something more formal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
RE:

Sounds good guys, would love to meet up on the 19th for the Kool Kruz before and drive there together. Let's elaborate on this a little more :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ok there is some interest in a club. At present I have a pair of 2006 V6's coupe and convert. White & Red. so maybe we all need to figure out to meet someplace some time. I know I will be on the Park Strip in Anchorage for the Midnight Sun Show & Shine first weekend in August.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I havn't many Mustangs out cruising around so far this summer. A few newer ones but I don't remember seeing any older ones.

They are made for driving not sitting in the garage. So lets leave the Chevy at home and drive the Mustang! It's funner anyways.

I drove to Hope last week...it was a fun drive. Esp since I didn't leave home till after 6pm. I didn't get home till 230am. The sun was still up too far at Hope to take pics of a sweet sunset. I had a blast tho. I'm thinking of going all the way to Seward in the next week. I'm too cheap to pay $100 to $125 for a place to sleep so I'm gonna just sleep in the car. I plan to get an earlier start this time tho.

See ya on the road! Ken :grin:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts