Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

StangPlanet's running another one of their Ultimate Stang Challenges, but this time it looks like they got their heads together and made it "CLASSICS ONLY" :scratchchin

Pretty cool.

Anyway, thought I'd let everyone at AFM know about it since I've seen some pretty nice rides on here. The prize is apparently yet to be announced, but will...

"feature a variety of products from the nation’s top Classic body Mustangs retailers. We realize this part is important, so we’re making it good—really good."

Pretty easy to submit...you have to register and fill out a thread just like you would on here...that's it.

Link: Submissions Page

May the best classic win!!!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I think it would be really special if all you folks voted for the Diamond Blue 67 vert!!! I mean it is the right thing to do!!!! :D:D And it is the "featured" car of the month......:happyhapp

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it would be really special if all you folks voted for the Diamond Blue 67 vert!!! I mean it is the right thing to do!!!! :D:D And it is the "featured" car of the month......:happyhapp
hey, just saw your ride on the front page-- congrats!

just found out that they need 64 entries before they can begin the contest-- so if you haven't yet, submit your ride in that link above!! :happydance:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump.

anyone interested? they're beginning the contest voting on monday but will be able to allow submissions through the 1st few wks....so get 'er dunnnnnnn!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.