Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love the black, but damn you gotta spend some time keeping it clean!!! lol... Spent all morning washing and waxing...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
To heck with wax, get some Blackfire Wet Diamond.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Blackfire Wet Diamond (wait till cured), then NXT 2.0 (cure), then an anti-static quick detailer. Best shine you can get and with an easy to take care of coating that is sure to last.

I spent all morning doing the same :) It's almost as enjoyable seeing it pretty as it is to drive!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What wax? Next time get more of the car in the pic! You're too far away.
I agree!!! lol, pics suck, took with my cell. Will post some better shots later...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like it. You have great taste. :bigthumbsup
Back at ya! Trying to figure out my rim & tire situation. Not sure what Im gonna do yet. You looking to change things up with the rims and tires???

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Blackfire Wet Diamond (wait till cured), then NXT 2.0 (cure), then an anti-static quick detailer. Best shine you can get and with an easy to take care of coating that is sure to last.

I spent all morning doing the same :) It's almost as enjoyable seeing it pretty as it is to drive!

lol.. I hit it with the blackfire!!! thats to funny....

·
Registered
75 Posts
Yes, I would like to change the wheels. However, everything I like is a couple of grand. I choose these wheels because they most look like the Shelby Alcoa wheels... those wheels are freakin sweet. 2nd choice is polished aluminum forged wheels... something on the lines of HRE or similar... once again big money.... or something racey like weld drag lites or centerline drag wheels.... all polished silver... not into the chrome wheels or dark wheels.... to each his own though.... :winks

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Yeah, if I had a choice for new wheels, I would definitely go forged aluminum wheels. TSW Nurburg's are great as well. Especially in the gunmetal *drool*

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Nice ride, I like the "tree through the roof" mod,what it gain you? 30 HP LOL.
NEVER shoot a car in front of a tree,if you must include a tree,keep it to the side or back of the ride.
And as others have commented,you're too far away for anyone to see the quality of shine you put on her!

·
Registered
736 Posts

I'm sure it shines great, but by layering NXT 2.0 which is a sealant with cleaning properties on top of the Blackfire which is a sealant you may end up cleaning the Blackfire off for the most part. I don't know that you're really gaining anything. See this link for more info:

Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Wax is unlike any other car wax! Tech Wax, a synthetic, scientifically engineered paint sealant, is an alternative to

You might be better off topping it with Blackfire's Deep gloss spray, another coat of Blackfire sealant or a quality carnuba wax and or your qd spray.

I haven't used Blackfire myself but Fake's looks outstanding! I'm partial to Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 Let it cure and top off with Meg's qd spray to control static.

It's amazing how paint protection has advanced. After just one coat of the Wolfgang I couldn't get 3M's green painters tape to effectively stick to the car! I'm sure the Blackfire sealant would do the same thing. Apparently, both contain German engineered polymer technology!

Sorry for the ramble.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Looks great. Doesn't get any better than a black Mustang!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.