Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How adversly affected is my performance gonna be now that I'm getting all season tires?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i bought it used and they didnt come with all seasons and im looking at goodyear eagle f1 and the avon tech m550 furthermore most of the reviews complain about road noise. Any comments

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
the 17 inch rim guys have their rims wrapped in Pirelli P-Zero Nero tires. i drove them in the snow this past winter and was pleasantly surprised at how well they handled (i did granny it of course)

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
I switched from the OEM KDWSs to the BFG g-Force Super Sports before going to the Nittos for the summer. The primary reason for the Super Sports was better overall performance in snow (for those in CA, where I used to live - that's that white stuff you see people skiing on at Lake Tahoe).

While I had the Super Sports on earlier this year I found them to very quiet while providing excellent traction in wet weather and light snow and give very good cornering "bite".

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
i bought it used and they didnt come with all seasons and im looking at goodyear eagle f1 and the avon tech m550 furthermore most of the reviews complain about road noise. Any comments
Saying you are looking at Goodyear Eagle F1's is like saying you are looking at a Ford Mustang. GT? V6? Bullitt? GT500? GT/CS? P.J.? Saleen? Roush? Shelby GT-H? GT500KR!

Im on vacation on a beach in 85-90 degree temps, I can be a smart arse, lol.

On a serious note. What make/model did it come with? What exact models are you looking at? What kind of weather will the car see?

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hear up in Pa we see everything, snow can get up to a foot on bad winters, rain can get heavy too and to top it all off in the summer the weather can be great. SOOOO basically I want to have my cake and eat it to. A tire that will give me good traction in the snow and rain but also not really affect me when its beautiful out and i want to open it up. original size is p235 55 r17

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
The best suggestion I could make would maybe be the Goodyear Eagle F1 All Seasons. And park the car when there is a foot of snow, lol.

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
Saying you are looking at Goodyear Eagle F1's is like saying you are looking at a Ford Mustang. GT? V6? Bullitt? GT500? GT/CS? P.J.? Saleen? Roush? Shelby GT-H? GT500KR!

Im on vacation on a beach in 85-90 degree temps, I can be a smart arse, lol.

On a serious note. What make/model did it come with? What exact models are you looking at? What kind of weather will the car see?
Are you in Ft. Walton Beach, Fla. ?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The best suggestion I could make would maybe be the Goodyear Eagle F1 All Seasons. And park the car when there is a foot of snow, lol.
haha thats probably what ill end up doing

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.