Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm waiting to make a deal on a '14 V6 Premium in Deep Impact Blue. trying to get the best deal I can. (isn't getting a new car supposed to be an enjoyable experience?) This will be my first Mustang as the kids are now grown and no need for all the space of the mini vans and SUV's that I've had. I grew up in the '60's when the Mustang made it's debut, so now it's either a new Mustang or a '68 GTO. and can't afford the Goat, so...
Well, I'll re-post when my new car is a reality! or I get closer to reality.

·
Premium Member
6,074 Posts
Welcome to the site!!

I have actually been to Springfield NJ once in my life. The German fragrance company my dad retired from (used to be called Harmann & Reimer, now called Symrise) main US office moved from the World Trade Center to Springfield back in the mid 80's (my dad was in charge of the Chicago office) and he took us there once to see the "home" office.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the friendly welcome

That company doesn't ring a bell, but it was most likely in the small industrial section and easily missed. I've lived here most of my life. It's about to increase by one Mustang...I hope.
Thanks for the friendly welcome.auto.gif

·
Premium Member
6,074 Posts
That company doesn't ring a bell, but it was most likely in the small industrial section and easily missed. I've lived here most of my life. It's about to increase by one Mustang...I hope.
Thanks for the friendly welcome.auto.gif
Yeah I don't think there was any outside signage now that I look back on it...it was on the main road near other office complex's.

S

·
0 Posts
Hello, and Welcome to our Great Site here at AFM:bigthumbsup
Make sure that you check out our Year/Platform specific Forum pages so you can Post or just Read about The Stangs that our Members have that are of your Mustangs Same Year/Era
You can Navigate to the whole Site by clicking on the "Tech" Icon at the upper right hand side of this Forum page. Have Fun.
And Thank You for Joining All Ford Mustangs

Sean
:bigthumbsup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts