Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is kind of long story,but i'll try make it short.there is little punk that works where i do but just in another part of the plant.just so happens he was hired to replace my wife when left to start her career in real estate.well being only 18-19 years old he was very cocky and thought there was nothing faster than a srt-4 or a turbo 240sx with a sr20 motor.well my wife also has a mustang gt vert.it has just bolt ons that came off my 02' gt i had before i bought my 04' cobra.well after about two weeks he starts running his mouth about how is building and i quote "mustang/cobra killer".so my wife tells me this and i confront him after work about his cobra killer.he instantly tells me he was just joking and he has a buddy with srt-4 that smokes z06s in the 1/8.so i offered to meet him and his buddy at the local drag strip so he could prove it to me.after about two or three weeks go by he still has not said anything,so i just blow it off.well a couple of nights ago i come out to my car,and there is this punk standing there with his buddy and hot rod srt-4 and i get about twenty feet from them and start up their cars and reving their fart pipe motors.so i just laughed and got in my car.then the pulls up next to me and asks if i was ready to get smoked by not one but both of them.so this pissed me off.i say yes.normally i don't like to race on public roads but i could not help myself.so we line up.i had a buddy of mine start us off.we take off and fate would have my car hooked so hard it felt it pulled the front tires off the ground by the time i was going into third i was a long way ahead of them and all of the sudden i see blue lights and its two state troopers and two local cops.they pull all three of us over and start thinking what in the hell am i going to tell my wife.then just when i thought i was going to jail i hear familar voices.just so happens i went to high school with both of the troopers and one of the local cops.so we start talking and they were admiring my car.so i ask if i am going to jail and they laugh and say no because that was one the funniest things they had ever seen and proceeded to tell the punks that should not be street racing especially when they race someone who is out of their league.i got a hand shake for smoking them and they got off with a speeding ticket.man isn't life fair:laughlitt

G

·
That's hella funny. I love how the SRT owners on SRTforums seem to think that 03-04 cobras are 13-14 second cars with a good driver. He must have been one of those kids that thought it was a 15 second car :laughlitt

·
Registered
614 Posts
nice kill man. I know what you mean about having friends as cops. I had a few back home and man I was very lucky now that I think about it.

Drew

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Nice kill man!

Too bad the cops saw it but it worked out okay in the end! I was wondering about the heart rate, 200 BPM from the race but then what, did you add the 200 for the 'oh no blue lights' to that... that's a hey uf a ticker you got in that case... :winks

Oh, and what have the kid said lately, or is he in hiding?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kj_cinci said:
Nice kill man!

Too bad the cops saw it but it worked out okay in the end! I was wondering about the heart rate, 200 BPM from the race but then what, did you add the 200 for the 'oh no blue lights' to that... that's a hey uf a ticker you got in that case... :winks

Oh, and what have the kid said lately, or is he in hiding?
he is hiding,has not said a word.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
You should harrass that little twerp. Create a hostile working environment for him. Ask him if wants to go at a legal track this time????

Good Job!!! Props02U for layin the :sterb: on his pansy self!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
JD04Cobra:

What you running in the 1/4 mi?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tw0scoops123 said:
JD04Cobra:

What you running in the 1/4 mi?
i haven't had the chance to go down the 1/4 yet? the only drag strip locally is an 1/8. i have been down it a couple of times,but that was before the mods. when my car was bone stock i ran 7.90 and 8.0 flat on street tires.the only 1/4 mile strip is almost three hours away.that sucks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.