Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks, I've been buying stuff without the discount we get, but it's time for me to get it. Would someone let me know what it is? Thanks in advance. :smilie

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
We get a discount? :?:

·
Registered
666 Posts
Send a PM to the AM forum reps, they can let you know what it is. AM asks that we do not exchange the code amongst ourselves and it's important to respect that so all of us can continue to enjoy the discount.

And yes, not sure if we can say how much so I will let them respond or you can ask that in a PM as well.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
send AMChrisrose a PM, he will help you out. I PM'd him and he replied within a couple hours. as said they will request you not pass the code around and that you keep it to yourself.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Send a PM to the AM forum reps, they can let you know what it is. AM asks that we do not exchange the code amongst ourselves and it's important to respect that so all of us can continue to enjoy the discount.

And yes, not sure if we can say how much so I will let them respond or you can ask that in a PM as well.
send AMChrisrose a PM, he will help you out. I PM'd him and he replied within a couple hours. as said they will request you not pass the code around and that you keep it to yourself.

This is why the mustang community rules!

Thanks for complying everybody, much appreciated!

Shoot me a PM and I can hook you up with the discount code!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts