Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would just like to thank American Muscle and tell everyone just how amazing they are.

I was having issues with a shifter I got from them, so after my failures at trying to fix the problem, I called up AM. I told them my issues and without question the rep, Jamie I believe his name was, immediately offered to replace the piece or give me credit for it. I would like to point out that this order was from almost a full month ago. I doubt many other companies would be this helpful, courteous, and just plain awesome.

I now have a brand new shifter being shipped out as I write this, and it only took ten minutes.

American Muscle is the only place where I will buy anything Mustang from now on, without question.

Thanks to everyone over there for making a once frustrating experience hassle-free.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I would just like to thank American Muscle and tell everyone just how amazing they are.

I was having issues with a shifter I got from them, so after my failures at trying to fix the problem, I called up AM. I told them my issues and without question the rep, Jamie I believe his name was, immediately offered to replace the piece or give me credit for it. I would like to point out that this order was from almost a full month ago. I doubt many other companies would be this helpful, courteous, and just plain awesome.

I now have a brand new shifter being shipped out as I write this, and it only took ten minutes.

American Muscle is the only place where I will buy anything Mustang from now on, without question.

Thanks to everyone over there for making a once frustrating experience hassle-free.
American Muscle is indeed a great company. Not sure if the Challengers or Camaro guys have an aftermarket company similar to American Muscle. If not, I pity them, American Muscle spoils you. :nogrinner

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2

G

·
^^^DITTO
The couple of times I've had issues, the guys at A.M. have bent over backwards to take care of it. I can't say the same about other companies I've dealt with recently. A.M. has my business for sure.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I love them. Great thread to really say thanks from everyone on here I think. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
896 Posts
I love my drive shaft and shift knob. :bigthumbsup

Still waiting impatiently for the Bama tuner for my 13 V6, tho!

G

·
yup I had a faulty hood scoop just would not sit flat no matter what, they sent me a replacement with no hassles. Its better when a company stands by the product that they sell.

·
Registered
432 Posts
My AM story: last week I wrote their Customer Service folks about a question I had concerning their vinyl striping material. I wanted to add hood spears and wanted to have the color/finish match up with my factory MCA side stripes. The rep got right back to me and said he would go cut a couple of samples and mail them to me. They arrived two days later and he had written on the back of each what the finish name was. Way cool and exceptional service...

For the record, what AM calls "Matte Black" matches up with what Ford calls "Satin Black" from the factory.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Yup AM Is probably the most reliable online store for everything aftermarket for our stang, they sure as hell took a couple G's outta my wallet but every penny was worth it.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Good company but they need to lose the statement that, "AmericanMuscle.com is your destination for all parts and accessories for 10-13 Ford Mustangs. This generation of Ponies already puts down a serious amount of power from the factory but if you are looking to take it to the next level, then you have come to the right place. American Muscle has everything from wheels, tuners, exhaust, and exterior lighting for your 2010-2013 Mustang. Best of all any time you order from us, shipping is FREE." 808 and I live in HI ... and the shipping definitely is not free.

·
Registered
4,254 Posts

condog61,

I would like to start of by saying Thank You, for being such a great customer and sticking it out with us while we fixed your issue!

I am pleased to hear that we we're able to get this resolved in a timely fashion! Thanks for the feed back, we love to hear about every experience. Good or bad so we can eliminate the bad experiences!

Hit me up when you are ready to place your next order, so that I can make sure this transaction goes just as smoothly!

@ tjys,

"Good company but they need to lose the statement that, "AmericanMuscle.com is your destination for all parts and accessories for 10-13 Ford Mustangs. This generation of Ponies already puts down a serious amount of power from the factory but if you are looking to take it to the next level, then you have come to the right place. American Muscle has everything from wheels, tuners, exhaust, and exterior lighting for your 2010-2013 Mustang. Best of all any time you order from us, shipping is FREE." 808 and I live in HI ... and the shipping definitely is not free."

I will get the website updated! We offer a free standard shipping to the 48 States. However AK, PR, HI & Canada do have a shipping charge. Thank you for the feed back I will get this updated immediately!

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!

- Dan

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'd love to work there, pity they are so far away

·
Registered
41 Posts
Good company but they need to lose the statement that, "AmericanMuscle.com is your destination for all parts and accessories for 10-13 Ford Mustangs. This generation of Ponies already puts down a serious amount of power from the factory but if you are looking to take it to the next level, then you have come to the right place. American Muscle has everything from wheels, tuners, exhaust, and exterior lighting for your 2010-2013 Mustang. Best of all any time you order from us, shipping is FREE." 808 and I live in HI ... and the shipping definitely is not free.
I'd love to try them too, but they don't ship to my location in Canada (don't expect FREE but would pay of course)... but then again, I guess its not CANADIANMuscle :cool:

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Canadian Muscle. Hmmm ... sounds like a business opportunity to me. I see lots of members with the Maple leaf.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Canadian Muscle. Hmmm ... sounds like a business opportunity to me. I see lots of members with the Maple leaf.
Would love to do it myself, but its an expensive Cap-ex to support my own habbit... plus the ife-wa o-na ay-wa of course.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I agree 100%....Top notch company....I called them about 3.73 gears and told them I found them cheaper. They verified the cheaper price and matched it....

Thanks American Muscle....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts