• Problems Were Handled

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SImple post, bought RTR Grill with Vent Lights thru ($700-750) American Muscle (American Hustle), back in March of this year, now in June, the drivers side bulbs appear to be burn out, called American Muscle back, rep told that they cant don anything for me, plain, this not my only product that I bought from them, I thought they stood behind their products that they sale, I wasn’t trying to get my money back, I thought they would understand for customer service and Business loyalty, I guess I was wrong, what do y’all think

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
that does seem very quick for a bulb to burn out; but since bulbs are a "wear item" I'm not too surprised that they won't warranty them

maybe call RTR? often times manufacturers will work with you, because they really want their products to provide good value for the people who bought them . . . if you approach them nicely with a cooperative problem-solving attitude

·
Super Moderator
7,527 Posts
What are the terms of the warranty for the product bought from American Muscle?

Reactions: Beechkid

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ONEZ ST, American Muscle wanted you to pay for an additional warranty, I didn’t, I was referred to RTR for a manufacturer standard defect warranty, I wasn’t expecting the bulbs to burn out within 3 months, but if I was a business and you were spending your money with me, I would try to keep your business, at least, ($700-$750)

·
Administrator
13,224 Posts
They don`t seem to be the American Muscle of old.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
I’ve purchased from AM many times. I’ve needed to have a couple of defective items replaced, and it was trouble free. Nothing in the Last 6 months though.

·
2,625 Posts
They don`t seem to be the American Muscle of old.
This is exactly my thoughts. The AM a few years ago when they were active on the site would bend over backwards to make your day and earn your business. I forget the guys name that used to be on here from AM, but he and I worked a few bulk purchase deals for past cars over the years. They disappeared from the site when Ford did and ever since then I had problems with AM and have seen others here say the same thing. Very odd, but just like time changes so do companies I guess.

As stated if AM won't do anything reach out to RTR direct and it won't hurt to try!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts