Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me, either a american muscle member, or someone who has dealed with them, am i able to ship to a po box? or to a greyhound station?

I am from canada and shipping is expensive!!! and my friends who have modded their cars have given the suggestions of shipping to a po box in point roberts, or greyhound station in belligham, is this recommended?

also has anyone done this and how was your expericence.

please answer asap, because the sale for the grille ends today!!!!!!

on a side note, im getting a grille, smoked raxiom headlights and taillights, rear smoked side markers and shorty antenea =D

can the raxiom headlights be used with hids? it says on the website no, but a review someone stated they put hids with it, can anyone confirm this??

·
Registered
77 Posts
As a fellow Canuck Mustang enthusiast, I share your pain.
Over the years I have used a variety of tricks to avoid the Canadian $hiipping charges and taxes.
1. Mail to a U.S. address of a friend I am going to see or who is going to visit Canada soon...
2. Bite the bullet and have it shipped to my Canadian address. As a point of reference American Muscle has the best and cheapest shipping of any Mustang parts house I have used. They are great.
3. Have the parts shipped free to a U.S. postal address (I use Kinek) at the closest border city you can find and go get it there.

All of these have pros and cons but get used to the fact that the after market parts for our cars are going to come from the U.S.

:winks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts