Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm pretty new to the rims/tires game as far as appearance goes. Are the wheels from American Muscle just as good as a typical Ford Racing wheels? Or are they going to have to be replaced within a few years? I'm looking at 17x10.5 and 17x9 Black FR500's for my car and just wanted a good idea as to whether their prices and quality of wheels are decent before I drop $1k on them.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
American Muscle rims are great quality... I have a set, and could not be happier with them. Shipping is fast, and there customer service is top notch.

S

·
0 Posts
American Muscle rims are great quality... I have a set, and could not be happier with them. Shipping is fast, and there customer service is top notch.

Agreed. Granted, I've only had mine since late last year but the quality is great. You and your wallet will be happy.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I want to hear guys. Thanks :) Time to place an order!

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
wait!
pm me for 6% discount code

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've purchased twice from them and will continue to do business with them. My rims showed up in perfect condition. Could not have asked for a smoother transaction. Their customer service by email and phone is excellent, especially putting up with people like me. [I just had to make sure they would fit before hand... sorry A.M. :) :hihi:]
Oh and shipping to Canada was about 4 days total. Just in case someone was interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.