Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just when I figured that I'd take a break from the mods and that I can't really afford what I want anyways, They put it ON SALE!!!

I have been thinking about the Borla Stingers Axle-backs for quite awhile and I always keep telling myself that they are too expensive for me right now. Well, someone just had to put them on sale in order to get me seriously thinking about them again. Why!!? LOL

Looks like I'm gonna be digging into my piggy bank sometime this month and buy them. At least I waited until they went on sale instead of buying them at full price then seeing them on sale a month later.

·
Registered
150 Posts
yeah i feel the same exact way. I will research certain parts but i always find myself back at americanmuscle.com and the parts are either way cheaper then everywhere else or they are on sale. And that is why i have done over 27 mods to my car within the last 5-6 years

·
Registered
704 Posts
Same here, i was just about to start saving up to get some other stuff done but then here comes the new sale items and i gotta decite if i wanna get it now that its cheeeper

·
Registered
603 Posts
LOL, sounds like they are doing you a favor and what do you do, point your finger and blame. :shigrin Just imagine if you can find a coupon code to knock a bit more off....like I did with my exhaust. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
OMG! I forgot to check the July sale! Ooooh, so exciting.

Plus I've been considering stingers too, but I'm told they may be louder than what I'm looking for. Hmmm.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
haha, yeah american muscle is addicting, thats for sure!

·
Registered
786 Posts
what's worse is when you see something you wanted to buy anyways go on sale, and now that it's on sale you don't have the money to buy it because you bought a new pistol when it was on sale instead.

:mesad:

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Othertimes when you call about a certain something these places know in advance that it's going to go on sale in the near future and will tell you when or for how much, or flat out give you the sale price right then, even if the sale hasn't started yet :bigthumbsup

That happened to me twice - once with my Steeda Spyder wheels a couple years ago (they knocked off $200 for the set of 4 because it was going to go on sale the following month) and then again with the JPC racing intake manifold (they knocked $500 off it even though the price wasn't reduced on their website until two months later!). :bigthumbsup

Maybe AM doesn't do that though...

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
How about when you buy something at full price then a week or 2 later they go on sale...I seem to be pretty good at that

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
How about when you buy something at full price then a week or 2 later they go on sale...I seem to be pretty good at that
I know sometimes if you call and ask, places will give you a credit for the difference if they product you bought goes on sale right away. I don't know if AM does that or not, but it's worth a try.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts