Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in my 2007 GT/CS, C&L intake and premium fuel tune. I saw a Grand Prix (duel exhaust, performance tires, unknown engine or horsepower) ahead of me, going faster than the cars around it. I caught up to him and passed. As I slowed, he turned on his parking lights and caught up to me. As we got side by side at 70 mph, I down shifted to 4th and punched it. When I shifted back to 5th, I noticed him getting smaller in my mirrors. I got up to 115 mph, then had to back off for traffic. I let him come up beside me, and both the driver and his passenger gave me a thumbs up, which I returned. They showed class and good sportsmanship, which made the experience even more memorable. :shigrin

·
Super Moderator
40,152 Posts
Thats cool,a good kill with respect!

·
Registered
383 Posts
thats pretty sweet, that does not happen to often. congrats on the win :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
74 Posts
Good one! The fact that the guys in the Pontiac acknowledged your domination makes it all the sweeter.:rockwoot:

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Usually you get the loser flyby or the driver flips ya the bird. Makes ya feel that much better when they actually respect you and your car. Nice kill

·
Registered
566 Posts
Nice kill, and its good that they showed you respect, but did you have to smoke him like that(70-115) lol
Ya, real nice kill and of course he had to beat him that bad thats the best part lol...but nice of them to show some real respect and take an ass beating like a man lol:hihi::gringreen:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yea, nice run. You left no room for debate either. :bigthumbsup

Mutual respect in the end. Good stuff.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MustangGT/CSowner

Hey Roush07, thanks for the response. By the way, that's a beautiful machine that you have. As much as I like my GT/CS (same color by the way), your car would have mine for dinner. :wavey

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Good kill, And a great way to say you beat me with the thunbs up!!

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Good kill with a good ending. Gotta love it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.