Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have an obsession with mustangs???

cuz i kno i do. just asking, to know if im weird or psychoctic either way i dont care cuz i love mustangs:racer:!!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
haha i hear ya! Every day before work im on here reading posts and looking at pics. And the same goes for after work. My life consists of work and mustangs, but no complaints here! lol:kooky:

·
Banned
9,216 Posts
yea i do to an extent, more of an obsession gone wrong....

·
Registered
901 Posts
I agree Mustangs are awesome. I'm a big fan of budget performance!

·
Registered
580 Posts
2 days no sleep

The day I bought my Stang in 08, I came home at about 11PM that evening from the dealership. I could not sleep that night, I just laid in bed and peeked through the window every 20 minutes, that morning was still raining so I could not really "drive" the stang, that night after work, I still could not sleep, I fell asleep for maybe an hour, when I woke up, I looked out the window again, just to make sure I was not dreaming and really did have a stang, it was there, it was 8AM, it was 65 degrees and sunny, I had a beautiful day, that evening when I got back from work, I passed out at around 6PM with one black sock on, in the middle of my living room floor, I was exhausted, there is only one thing I like more than mustangs, you guys know what that is! keep stangin!!:laughlitt:laughlitt:laughlitt:laughlitt

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I Love FORDS and Mustangs, that's why Im #1fordlover:bigthumbsup
Drive One:smilie

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Sleep. Mustang. Eat. Mustang. Drink. Mustang

Mustang+obsession= biggest strain on marriage :laugh:!

·
Registered
127 Posts
My five year old boy has @190 Matchbox & Hot Wheels cars. Whenever I play with him (daily), I end up picking up his assorted Mustangs, and studying them!!

At which point he yells..."Dad,....stop looking at my cars,....we are not here to look, we are here to play!!!"......lol

So, yes......even in tiny form, I am completely taken with Mustangs, and can look at them for hours.....non-stop.

For those who are interested: he has:
69 Mach 1
68 GT500
2005 GT
2010 GT (yes, the rear-end look funny even in a Matchbox!!) ;)
2005 Concept GT (came out before the actual car)
98 GT
and,....these are all fairly new. They looks so cool too. Still a GREAT toy,....$1.05 each....give or take. He is a bonified car nut like me. Genetic imprinting = REAL.

·
Registered
221 Posts
The day I bought my Stang in 08, I came home at about 11PM that evening from the dealership. I could not sleep that night, I just laid in bed and peeked through the window every 20 minutes, that morning was still raining so I could not really "drive" the stang, that night after work, I still could not sleep, I fell asleep for maybe an hour, when I woke up, I looked out the window again, just to make sure I was not dreaming and really did have a stang, it was there, it was 8AM, it was 65 degrees and sunny, I had a beautiful day, that evening when I got back from work, I passed out at around 6PM with one black sock on, in the middle of my living room floor, I was exhausted, there is only one thing I like more than mustangs, you guys know what that is! keep stangin!!:laughlitt:laughlitt:laughlitt:laughlitt
I basically did that on Saturday when I get home. I had to take it in today to get some little things fixed and I'm going through severe withdrawal already. My loaner is an Accord, FAIL!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yeah, I really do... but especially mine !!! Actually, I think I need an intervention (LOL). I'm in for about 39K on top of the price of my car... It's a keeper for sure :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
97 Posts
I got a little crazy enjoying my Mustang after I bought it last year. Took some time for my wife to understand it all.

I put 2800 miles on the first six weeks, and had 8200 miles after the first 2 months. Only 500 of that was commuting to work. The rest was pleasure driving enjoying the new Stang, including a cross country trip of 5400 miles with Mustangs Across America.

Still an obsession, but a relatively heathly one...

·
Registered
50 Posts
I basically did that on Saturday when I get home. I had to take it in today to get some little things fixed and I'm going through severe withdrawal already. My loaner is an Accord, FAIL!
Lol I feel your pain. My ride has been in the shop for a month now for the engine and tranny build and I've been stuck driving my wife's 3.5L charger. I can't express how much that car sucks. Not to mention that everywhere I look I see mustangs, which just makes me miss my car that much more. SIGH...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my girlfiend is always getting jealous over my mustang. lol i spend more on my car then i do on her. but i lover her...(my mustang)

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Tell your girlfriend to go with you to the MMA meeting ( Mustang Madness Anonymous ) then she will understand your illness better :gringreen:gringreen

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol good idea!! or i should tell her to sell her lame tiburon wit the sport shift... and tell her to buy a mustang :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
297 Posts
are all AFM members obsessed with Mustangs? i think so....but it's healthy and still better than work!

and i am one of the lucky ones, my wife actually likes Mustangs, though i did have to buy her one!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Well, I know how everyone feels. I recently bought a 2007 GT CS and I live about an hour from work. I only drive it one day a week to keep the miles down. Other days, I ride my motorcycle. Even when it's too hot out, I say to myself, "Gotta keep the miles low on the stang!" I'm trying to keep it in mint shape because I need to trader her in on a GT500 hopefully sometime next year. And this current one's my 6th Mustang.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Yeah i here you bout keeping it mint. I try to keep mine clean and garaged as much as i can, and i NEVER touch gravel roads. I currently only have 13,300 miles on my 08. My friends always get pissed because i have to explain the "Rules of the Stang" before they ride with me. :yelpleased:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.