Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
SIKEEEEEE

read on...

well i found out in the process of changing my spark plugs and ignition wires the part of the wiring harness that plugs into the back of my rear ignition coil was ghetto rigged on there with a freakin ziptie.....

i must have knocked it loose or something because i lost my tachometer, got a check engine light and am only firing on 2 cylinders now.

its awesome.

so 36 dollars later and 15 dollars shipping for a part that weighs less than a pound

i get an email from andys autosport saying the part will ship out in 7 to ten business days.

i of course being the kind gentleman i am, emailed them and told them thats is ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE

if im paying 15 dollars for shipping it better be delivered by a stork or ups in like 4-7 days

NOT SHIP OUT IN MORE THAN THAT TIME.

They of course didnt email me back, so Andys Autosport is on my **** list, They deal mostly with imports like honda and acura and most likely the 16 year old guido ricers who drive those pieces of crap. But its okay, my business isnt valuable enough for a human response so i want to share with you do not deal with andys autosport

:wavey

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow so now i call to check on the status of my order

THE PART I JUST ORDERED IS DISCONTINUED.

and they still have the part up on there site.....

**** these guys

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
why not order from someone else? I'd have bought stuff from Rock-auto. i use them for anything OEM i need

·
Registered
307 Posts
+1 for Rockauto. Sometimes it seems that the shipping is high for a small item, but it still comes out much cheaper than the local auto parts store. And usually they have different brands of the same item available. Also they seem to carry just about everything.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Dude Chill Out You can get a new plug at your ford store or better yet from Au-Ve-Co Auto parts. They have plug ends and also new spade tips you can install in your existing plug if its not messed UP. Dude I am one of those fagish Honda dudes and also a GUIDO. Be cool and go on the Au-Ve-Co website and pick out the connector you need. Local auto stores may even have them in stock or they can be ordered. Just a question Why do you hate Guido people ??? Been one all my life. Remember my name is Thomoso RENZO a genuine GUIDO. Peace TOM:bigthumbsup

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c209/tfalconier/IMG_0070.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c209/tfalconier/IMG_0174.jpg

And here is a photo of the BIG GUIDO

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c209/tfalconier/IMG_0176.jpg

Here is my GUIDO HONDA

:itsallgood:chillpill::chillpill::racer:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
by guido i mean like the muscle shirt wearing, spikey hair having, trance music listening super super tanned gayboys

no offense to anyone italian, its just a mental picture i paint when that word comes up.

google image it

·
Registered
307 Posts
Dont forget the super dark tints with the huge Yankees logo in the back window. Im surrounded by them here on L I.:yup::laugh:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Dont forget the super dark tints with the huge Yankees logo in the back window. Im surrounded by them here on L I.:yup::laugh:
Yes those MORONS with the YANKEE EMBLEMS ON THEIR CARS. That is the truth. I forgot about them. Talk about DUMB where did that crap come FROM. The IPITIMY of DUMB. +++++++ CARBUFF

Maybe its THIS----> :lit_up:cursing:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
by guido i mean like the muscle shirt wearing, spikey hair having, trance music listening super super tanned gayboys

no offense to anyone italian, its just a mental picture i paint when that word comes up.

google image it

Dude no OFFENSE i thought that statement was the greatest. I had a good laugh about it. Hay TEXAS love the dam place. SANANTONE. Hope i spelt it right. Was there about 10 years ago and it was real nice. Peace Brother TOM THE BIG GUITO

:ausge446::spoton::happydancer:

·
Registered
478 Posts
A picture of the Big G. Love it.

I hope you ain't picking on them "San Antone" people.
They might push you into that muddy creek we call the River Walk in downtown area :)

*Pb wonders how San Antonio was pulled into the talk of the Guidos*

·
Registered
1,791 Posts

Isn't the rock they crawl out from under on Long Island? It's right next to the Honda dealership and right around the corner from "Spray Tan Tony's"

:gringreen:gringreen

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that riverwalk is beautiful.

dont ever eat AT ANY PLACE ALONG THERE.

talk about expensive.

+1 for walking distance to the alamo and having a badass mall at the end of it

san antonio is nice

·
Registered
478 Posts
Spoken like a tourist :)

I wouldn't eat along their either.
Drink is another story. Durty Nellys is a fun spot to see drunk tourist. Only place i'd recommend for tourist eating is Mi Tierra on the west side of downtown by El Mercado.

Otherwise, get a car and explore other places around town. Mall wise and food.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.