Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just outside wiping the car down, and some of you know I just moved into a house. I was meeting my next door neighbor for the first time and and a ricer actually stopped at my driveway and revved that annoying can they have and yells "Mustangs SUCK!". I call him a :censored:ing Fast and Furious wanna be, that he ain't no Vin Diesel, and how he needs more than a weed eater to beat me. He tried to spin the tires but all he got was a chirp, and not even a black mark which made me laugh. I purposely laid in the road and laughed as he drove away (I know he was looking back at me). We'll see if he comes back.

Maybe I hit a nerve with the F&F reference? Or that he isn't Vin? You know they picture themselves that way, and that's probably why they all wear wife beaters.

They talk big until you confront them and then they run.

·
Registered
386 Posts
That would make me made. As if the ricers aren't annoying enough now they stop at your house to harass you. It is funny how they think their cars are bad*** and try to show off but can't even manage more than a tire chirp.

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh it DID make me mad, I can't even wipe my car down and talk to the neighbor without some idiot pulling up like that? I'll know that car if he comes cruising again.

If you ever watch COPS and they get called for some dude beating his wife, they're always wearing undershirts.
And here's a wife beater...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
you should of chased them down with a chain in you hand hanging out you window,i bet thay would never come back :hihi:

·
Registered
431 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:evilchuck Oh man that was low.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
that was a good laugh guys...

Man that would piss me off! No better feeling then showing them up...

I've done that plenty of times, they think they're all that and then you effortlessly lay strips. Yeah not much they can say to that:nogrinner

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
you should of chased them down with a chain in you hand hanging out you window,i bet thay would never come back :hihi:
LoL yeah!

Or challenge him to a fight... You and your timing CHAIN vs. him and his timing BELT... :scratchchin :hihi:
Wonder who would win that one? :gringreen

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Now that's an idea...

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Oh yeah spike strips. I like that:D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts