Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ritalin version: felt like I was in a Fast & Furious movie

long version: washed the Mustang really good and the wife and I set out to a cruise in. But, got there late as 80% of the rods had left for the evening. So we cruise down the main drag in Fort Myers towards Olive Garden for some Tiramisu. We are rolling down 41 behind a shweet looking yellow 04 Mach 1 with balding fatty tires on the back. sounded great.
rolling up to a stop light there is a black SLK280 (or 350) with a youngish guy driving. as soon as he sees the Mach and Sally, he changes the song he was listening to and blasts the theme song to 2Fast 2Furious.

you know the song. the one that sounds like an 80 pound school girl is singing it.

he is looking right at me and staring expecting me to pull a rabbit outta my hat and part all the cars in front of us for a run. ain't happening. we are jammed in traffic like sardines in a can. but, that music was hilarious as he launched at the green light, then slammed on the brakes for the truck in front of him. I wasn't gonna let him get between me and the Mach, so I sped up enough to not let him in. he cuts in right behind me and rides my butt long enough to get around the truck and cut him off and speed up and get back up to my window. I am just motoring along in second gear, RPM's up so my exhaust is louder than his juvy music. He doesn't get the response he was hoping for outta me, so he hangs a U and leaves.

the Tiramisu at Olive Garden was delicious.

Wifey and I decide to cruise down to the "hang out" to see if any stangs are parked out. nobody.
but, what do we see?? Mercy boy and his posse. we stopped to confirm it was the same car, but couldn't see the driver.
I was gonna harass him about his new found imortality after watching all three F&F movies in a row. I was gonna invite him to the drag strip for show and tell.

we left, laughing.

·
Registered
10,876 Posts
I like it when they take dadies cars for a ride and act stupid. Even whan its there car, they still think there indestructible. Kids watch to much tv and think they can do the same thing on the streets. They do think the movies are filmed in a controled area.
The kid next to me has wrecked more cars then I've owned and I have owened quite a few.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.