Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading home last night a 350Z was in front of me in the turn lane, we turned left and I started to pass him in the left lane (not racing yet) and he revved up on me so I answered back. He hit it and I did the same he got a little jump on me but as we started to speed up I slowly passed him and had him by about 1.5 car lengths at a round 100-120. We were on a long two lane straight section of road, nobody else around. As I come up to the end of the straight section of road I flash my brakes and slow down, so does he.
Then the funny part, as we got to the intersection up ahead I pulled in the local stop and rob to get some smokes. When I get out of my car I hear this yelling and screaming in a woman’s voice so I look over at the intersection and apparently the 350Z had a female passenger who did not like the race, she was bi****ing and yelling I could hear her and I was about 40 yards away.
So, he lost and his girlfriend/wife was yelling at him about it.

PS not sure what year it was (it was a 5 speed that much I could tell) but I thought that I would loose so I went home happy.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can relate... My wife would do the same thing!
Yeah, mine probably would also, that is why I do not race with her i nthe car.

·
Registered
244 Posts
She is probably used to him smokin his buddies in their ricers. Funny how Girls can be the worst, my girl tries to get me to racing anything that pulls up to us. Just a couple weeks back some guy in a brand new Lexus IS250 pulled along my side @ about 55mph(4 lane open highway), he and his girl both looked over and what next, he did the 3 horn honks. I almost died laughing, this guy looked just like Apu from the Simpsons. I put the car in 3rd, nailed it and left him in my dust. I hit about 80 and let off and as expected he does a "flyby". I ended up right next to him at the next light and he had the nerve to roll down the window and ask to try again. Knowing his plates were brand new I replied " your a waste of my time, my car cost 10K what did you pay?". His answer was "I thought it was fast when I got it". His girl then told him he should have bought a corvette. LOL she was right.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
She was yelling at him because he lost.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Kevo the funny thing is you can probably kill a corvette to lmao those things have no play

·
Registered
119 Posts
For all the money he spent, he still didn't get the top model IS350..... but then again it only comes with the automatic AND it's still just a CAMRY engine!:nogrinner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.