R/T .12
60' 1.89
330' 5.56
1/8 8.63
MPH 80.12
1000' 11.30
1/4 13.55
MPH 100.17

Read 'em and weep gentlemen!!!!! There's still more to be had out there, but we were running against a 20mph headwind.

I think this should be stickied at the top of this page so racers can post their best times along with timeslips in the V6 section......

·
Registered
623 Posts
yea that is a good idea bro.. sticky this for times:bigthumbsup and good job with it man.. i keep going back and forth on getting a Zex kit for my car because of people like you.. but im not completely sure yet.. but good job bro! keep up the nice times

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Nice times there! V8 territory and faster than most of them!:hihi:

I think this should be stickied at the top of this page so racers can post their best times along with timeslips in the V6 section......
Great idea! Timeslips should be mandatory.

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea that is a good idea bro.. sticky this for times:bigthumbsup and good job with it man.. i keep going back and forth on getting a Zex kit for my car because of people like you.. but im not completely sure yet.. but good job bro! keep up the nice times
Scrap the Zex kit for now. Build your car the way it is supposed to be done. I'm just running it to see how much abuse it can take. That's also why I have not gone to an 8.8" rear end. Still trying to see how much abuse a 7.5" with a Ford Racing t-lock can withstand. I'm up to 3k-4k launches with drag radials and nitrous kicks in at 3.3k. So it's kind of a bang-bang thing. Indie Images takes pictures of our cars at Bowling Green every weekend. Check out some of the cars here:

PhotoReflect - Indie Images

Mine are pics 34 and 162. 162 is where I'm up against the 02 GT 'vert. I'm getting good launches as you can see in the pictures.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Scrap the Zex kit for now. Build your car the way it is supposed to be done. I'm just running it to see how much abuse it can take. That's also why I have not gone to an 8.8" rear end. Still trying to see how much abuse a 7.5" with a Ford Racing t-lock can withstand. I'm up to 3k-4k launches with drag radials and nitrous kicks in at 3.3k. So it's kind of a bang-bang thing. Indie Images takes pictures of our cars at Bowling Green every weekend. Check out some of the cars here:

PhotoReflect - Indie Images

Mine are pics 34 and 162. 162 is where I'm up against the 02 GT 'vert. I'm getting good launches as you can see in the pictures.
ya u are getin some pretty decent launches up in there..what happened with the gt?

·
Registered
623 Posts
haha poor guy.. but yea.. i liked the pics of you launchin man.. i cant wait till i have time to go to the tracks.. and as for the Zex kit.. yea idk its just a random want because of the numbers you and a couple other people are making.. but i think the sound of a 4.3 supercharged v6 sounds a little better:gringreen

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha poor guy.. but yea.. i liked the pics of you launchin man.. i cant wait till i have time to go to the tracks.. and as for the Zex kit.. yea idk its just a random want because of the numbers you and a couple other people are making.. but i think the sound of a 4.3 supercharged v6 sounds a little better:gringreen
Yeah, but we're crazy like that. I'm going to order #34. I just like the launch....

·
Registered
623 Posts
haha but i like to think im crazy too:headscratch: haha and yea i seen the pics bro.. the launches look awesome..

·
Registered
537 Posts
Thats one mean v6 :bigthumbsup gotta love em

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Nice run:bigthumbsup Now there is a six to be reckoned with.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.