Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Acooljt said:
Actually, who knows, perhaps it's legit. I don't know, but the dude has 100% positive ratings.
Go for it, dude. It's a real bargain at $2,900. Let us know how you make out. :rolleyes:

P.S. People have stolen other peoples accounts to post scams.

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
I think he forgot a zero and some change :)

G

·
Lets say the guy does screw me over. eBay has a record of the whole thing, I sue him for everything he's worth and get the car(if he does in fact have it).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Did you notice on the ad he said to email his personal email and not the ebay seller email, I hit the contact member and the guy replied,I told the guy I lived in his area and if I could pay at pick up, I would hit the buy now. he said it was not his sale, ebay had made a mistake. hmmmmmmmm....Ad has been pulled..

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have seen that trick before and same car. EBay said it is a scam, a seller has there EBay info stolen which somebody puts a fake item up with a unbelievable Buy it now price but a buyer must email seller to be a qualified buyer. When people email the seller there email address and eBay user ID are now on file with some spammer. Just remember if it’s to good to be true it probably is.

·
Registered
3 Posts
protect yourself

guys next time, before dealing with something try getting background, check
http://www.unlimited-backgroundcheck.com like for me. i had bought one for curiousity sake and try to implement on my business transactions. i just learned that company should always provide an SSN verification checking inorder for them to verify the validity of information if not the information returned may not be complete or accurate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.