Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving to work this morning a kid who looked between 16 and functionaly retarded pulled up beside me with his honda civic, fart can and all. He revved his engine I thought there was a bee somewhere around, I laughed and revved mine, the honda wet itself, and then he stomped on the gas. I watched as he zoomed ahead of me as fast as he could. Wondering how it would have went If I had taken my cruise controll off and actually humored him.

Well about a mile down the road I came upon my ricer friend on the side of the road with one of virginia's finest whom I can only assume was congratulating him on his win against me. So yes technically I got killed but it was worth it.

(People seem more aggresive about my car now, I wonder why they never wanted to test me when I had my 01 chevy S-10, the vehicle I traded for my Mustang???)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Similar Story

I bet you about wet yourself when you saw him being congradulated with a niiice trophy to take home :p I have a similar story but ill keep it short. I have a 1966 mustang i recently bought and it only has a 6 cyc in it but soon to be replaced, but most people dont know that so they try out there little buzzers on me at stop lights and one happened to think it to be cute to give me the finger as well as he took off buzzing but failed to noticed behind him at the light was a doughnut deprived officer who seemed not to enjoy either of the two great ideas this guy had. So the thing i have to say to everyone is before being a *****, check your mirrior stupid.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bet you about wet yourself when you saw him being congradulated with a niiice trophy to take home :p I have a similar story but ill keep it short. I have a 1966 mustang i recently bought and it only has a 6 cyc in it but soon to be replaced, but most people dont know that so they try out there little buzzers on me at stop lights and one happened to think it to be cute to give me the finger as well as he took off buzzing but failed to noticed behind him at the light was a doughnut deprived officer who seemed not to enjoy either of the two great ideas this guy had. So the thing i have to say to everyone is before being a *****, check your mirrior stupid.
Oh yeah it was easily the best part of my day. And I did almost piss myself laughing. Your story is even better for the fact that they messed with a classic Im sure the cop had fun to.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Thats a good one. Sounds like he got what he deserved.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
One saturday night I was driving my FFR Cobra down the main drag in town. I was sitting at a light, when I hear a lawnmower working overtime. Turn's out, it's not a mower. It's a rice-burner with a fart can and a giant tach bolted to the dash. He was looking at me and revving the engine.

So I locked the front tires, put it in second, hit the gas and popped the clutch. Lot's of noise and lots of tire smoke. Those side pipes really scream at 5,000 rpm's. I looked back at him and said, "OK, I'm ready now."

He wouldn't even look at me.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
One saturday night I was driving my FFR Cobra down the main drag in town. I was sitting at a light, when I hear a lawnmower working overtime. Turn's out, it's not a mower. It's a rice-burner with a fart can and a giant tach bolted to the dash. He was looking at me and revving the engine.

So I locked the front tires, put it in second, hit the gas and popped the clutch. Lot's of noise and lots of tire smoke. Those side pipes really scream at 5,000 rpm's. I looked back at him and said, "OK, I'm ready now."

He wouldn't even look at me.
Probably scared his little hamsters away.:gringreen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.