Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend and I were coming home from the grocery,it was raining a little.Sitting at the red light this late 80s honda civic pulls up beside us,subs rattling the car to death,fartcan making noise,etc...I took off normal and he kicks it,heard the turbo and blowoff valve pop,so i grabbed a 2nd and hit it,got a little sideways but i was pulling on him bad,so i let out after i got about 3 cars on him.Next red light he tried again,they never learn.This time I jumped him good and got a good 4-5 car lead before i let off,silly ricer.It was fun and my girlfriend enjoyed it!

Reactions: MalikGT

·
Registered
225 Posts
MustangGT/CSowner

Good kill. I had a similar experience with a 240SX, equipped with an aftermarket turbocharger. After beating him, I got the infamous ricer flyby. Please check out my thread, "An easy Pontiac Grand Prix". It shows that there are still some good people out there. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
74 Posts
ricers are usually stuck on stupid! Nice kill!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Maybe he was hoping for two out of three. But you had him on that one also.

·
Registered
240 Posts
ricers jus never know when to quit. they need to know that when they are beat, jus let it go and back off.

·
Registered
181 Posts
maybe he wasnt trying, because them civics with fartcans omg dude all you have to do is put one on and all the sudden the car handles like its rear wheel drive and they run 10s easy........ in the 60 ft time ne wayz

hahahaah

good kill

·
Registered
129 Posts
Great kill, i try to respect all cars, but i f*ckin hate civics, but it sounds like you took care of it and your girl enjoyed it too, so im sure you took care of that too when you got home lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.