Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have to say I have great kids! One of my daughters text me and asked me if I wanted flowers or something for my Angel. Of course I am picking the stang! I don't want her to spend too much so I offered to pay for some, of course this will not fly with her I am sure, she will want to just pay for it, within reason of course.
So I have been looking at all the things on my wish list and these are the top less expensive items I would love to see in my baby...

together as a group:
All items smooth chrome:
Transmission Handle
Cup Holder
E Brake Cover
Knob Covers (AC area and light switch)
Shifter Bezel
Washer Cover (exterior)

Bold items are what I would settle for now as a group.

or

The Leather Console Padded Cover
Shorty Antenna in black.
GT500 Brake Pedals
Most everything else requires painting, so I have to wait for that!
I have not considered my engine upgrades yet because she wants to buy the gift for Mother's Day.

Thoughts on my choices??? Any Ideas? Did I miss something in my interior dress up???

Thanks all! I like knowing I can count on you for your help and opinions. :wavey

·
Registered
5,881 Posts

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
922 Posts
Here's a cheap $19 mod to accent your door panels. I have a pic of mine in my profile. Trim Bright Accents

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
the padded arm rest would be nice because i dislike the cheap plastic OEM one. The gt500 pedals i just got on 2 weeks ago and i LOVE THEM. they really do look cool, even though you can't see them while driving :)

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's a cheap $19 mod to accent your door panels. I have a pic of mine in my profile. Trim Bright Accents
Cool, how do you install that???

I ordered a few thing form these guys last week and should be here today. I did the accent piping around the door insert with redfire piping and looks great on the black interior.
Moss Mustang Store - Parts and Accessories for your Ford Mustang
That's where I got all my pricing from, I get the catalog all the time!!

the padded arm rest would be nice because i dislike the cheap plastic OEM one. The gt500 pedals i just got on 2 weeks ago and i LOVE THEM. they really do look cool, even though you can't see them while driving :)
Great, I am sure I will love them too! I did not like the look of the cheaper arm rest, the price is up there at around 130.00 but they sure look a whole lot better!!:wavey

I appreciate all the links! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
922 Posts
Cool, how do you install that???

That's where I got all my pricing from, I get the catalog all the time!!

Great, I am sure I will love them too! I did not like the look of the cheaper arm rest, the price is up there at around 130.00 but they sure look a whole lot better!!:wavey

I appreciate all the links! :bigthumbsup
It's really easy to install. It will come with instructions from him but basically you just push it into the seam and it stays in there. I had to trim some of the welt to get it in the groove all the way and then you connect the ends together with a piece of nail. I know it sounds a little confusing but once you see the instructions it's super easy! :gringreen

·
Registered
417 Posts
Take a look into MGW LTD for the knobs and cup bezel comes in satin and crome had them for over two years look as good as the day i got them think it dresses up the inside a bit Nice kids to want to get you something for the car

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I'll look at that site. If anyone has other sites to check out please post for me!

I love that two toned console cover, I am wondering though what color I would accent the inside of the stang with? Would charcoal and white look ok, if nothing else is white? Should I just stick with solid charcoal????

Also I was thinking, the Trim inside is already the "groved" type, should I stay with that theme or will smooth chrome look ok??? :headscratch: What about Satin vs Chrome????

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
922 Posts
I got my cup holder and E brake handle in Satin from SS inserts and I'm very happy with them. The satin goes well with the stock trim IMHO.

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's what I was thinking! I like some of the other trim ideas, but do not want to go too tacky! Make sense??? LOL

·
Registered
922 Posts
That's what I was thinking! I like some of the other trim ideas, but do not want to go too tacky! Make sense??? LOL
That's why I went with the Satin too. I get a lot of people asking, "Did that come stock like that?" I'm all for the subtle mods in the interior!

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Perfect thanks! I can almost imagine what ot will look like. Do you have shots in your gallery??? I don't remember. LOL

·
Registered
922 Posts
Perfect thanks! I can almost imagine what ot will look like. Do you have shots in your gallery??? I don't remember. LOL
Yeah, there's a pic of the interior in my profile.

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Love the look! Thanks for all your help!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.