Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with all the add ons in my sig, plus i am adding some trick flow track heat heads, xe270hr-114 cam (218/224-512 lift) plus i'm switching to mass air (76mm) and #24 injectors....................guesses ?? :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
109 Posts
With the new cam and heads I would guess 275 HP

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I'd say more like 300-310rwhp. The Cobra intake would be holding the engine back with the TFS heads and CompCams. You could gain at least 10rwhp more either by sending your Cobra to Tmoss for porting or by replacing it with a higher-flowing intake (Holley Systemax, Performer RPM II).

·
Registered
13,138 Posts
I would say around 272 cause the intake and the shorty headers will be holding you back. Also the automatic will steal a little more horse than a manual.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am also going to be puting in a better stahl (2600?) towards this fall. Thought about a t5 swap but my daily driver has one and it gets kinda tiring at times. (I'm gettin older and lazier :gringreen)

·
Registered
460 Posts
i would say about 275 swap out that cobra intake for the TFS street burner or track heat to match the heads and you will get aboout 10 to 15 more.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
I would say around 272 cause the intake and the shorty headers will be holding you back. Also the automatic will steal a little more horse than a manual.
I somehow missed the fact that he had an auto tranny so in that case, I agree with the ~270rwhp estimate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.