Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the stock antenna go into the fender well and stop, then have a jumper to the stereo? I know the antenna is going into the car from the fender, but I can not find it behind the stereo!? Some one before me hacked the wiring, I got lucky and found that he only hacked where the amp hookup went and not the rest. But the antenna wire is... well missing!

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
should be back behind the stereo looks like a extra long rca connection tip, usually orange or yellow in color.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is the problem... It is not there! I am working on the car now and looking to see if it is anywhere under the dash. I am starting with where it comes into the car at the fender well and going from there to see if it is just not ran to the stereo... if it is there I am going to trace it back and see where it is stuffed and hidden!

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
yeah if it isnt connected to the antenna base then most likely it was removed.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Took awhile, bit I found it! It was burried in the fenderwell under the ECU panel!

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
wow thats a long ways out of it original spot. Should go from the fender under nd through the main harness under the dash to the head unit.....wierd.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.