Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was over at a buddy's house the other day, and we were looking into spray in bedliners for his truck. Came across these in the photo gallery for line-x. All I can say is WOW:so. I wonder how much weight that adds to the car? Plus I guess you won't have to worry about dents anymore:D. Oh and sorry I couldn't make the pics any bigger

Attachments

·
Registered
539 Posts
Looks like they sprayed a whole car with blue bed liner! Yikes!:so:yakyak::nono:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like they sprayed a whole car with blue bed liner! Yikes!:so:yakyak::nono:
Yeah it is quite ugly. I bet it runs like a slug now

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its that spray in bedliner stuff, kinda like Rhino liner.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HAHA! well i guess to each his own, at least there is no waxing needed
Hahahaha I didnt think of that:scratchchin

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
HAHA! well i guess to each his own, at least there is no waxing needed
And more than likely just spray it off. It would be hard to dry it cause it is so rough.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
My anti-ding protection is me standing next to the car with a waffle-head hammer in my hand.

Ain't nobody gonna touch my car if they see that. :nogrinner

·
Registered
422 Posts
Man, if that were black, I would think it could have been the next Batmobile! Bounce off a wall, drive through a flaming building, anything and everything!

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
That looks photoshopped... big time. I'll pull them off at work and verify - but yeah...

If not, I'll have 'My People' take care of it....:so

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah the guy who owns it lives in my city I have pulled up next to it at lights a few different times its a race car that why he did it I guess it makes the body tougher ha ha I would NEVER do that though especially to a Roush :-( Oh well ha ha it still sounds nice

·
Registered
96 Posts
ive seen a hummer 3 completely covered with black rhino lining, which actually looked pretty cool (and suiting).....cant imagine something so "rugged" on an athletic mustang, however.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.