Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got the Eibach Anti Roll Kit on today, easy job. Was hoping for a bit better handling and was overwhelmed with the resoult, never could I have imagined it would differ that much. Especially in the rear end, the kneeling that used to occure is totally gone! The first that gives is the rear tires, and that's after quite some G loading! (275 wide 19's!) Awesome mod! Well worth above the $180 I paid for the parts! Seems to hook better too! Maybe I should look into the drifting section now... lol, JK!

I also installed Steedas Bump-Steers and those feel nice too, hard to say what improvment comes from what but the all over resoult is way over expectations! LOVE when that happens!

:thumbup All Around!

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jess said:
Sounds good, Where did you purchase it?

Jess
I shop around as most have the same parts, I remember getting the Anti Roll Kit from Sacramento Mustang, best price and free shipping then, this was in july, hence the "I finally got them on..." I can't remember where I got the Bump-Steers, smaller company on-line, never heard of them before but they were $50 below Steeda themself!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts