Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was curious to see if any did any internal work and what were the improvements.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I've heard huge returns, up to 75 with a stage 3 heads and cams kit, but that they're very unstreetable that way
have you read any of the testimonials or emailed anyone from supersix motorsports? they're kind of the go to guys for 4.0 internals

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was just curious i havent emailed super six. i guess no one has done it on this site lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
super six heads and cams are said to be around a 90 hp gain, but yeah after installation your looking around 3 g minumum for the stage 3+. I know that rygan from mustang collective had his heads and cams done by powerhouse, so any tech questions i would try asking him, he has quite a bit of experience with such mods.

Tom morano Racing also specializes in all 4.0 mustang engines, he has a whole bunch of custom set ups
Tom Morana Racing Engines

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was debating if i should save up for heads and cams or x charger intercooled. so i was just trying to get as much info as possible about both

·
Registered
211 Posts
theres a stang on youtube with heads and cams and a x charger but when you combine the 2 then alot of stuff has to be changed along with it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts