Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting ready to buy my 2011 GT and would take any advice on what options to get a am leaning toward a Grabber Blue or Black and auto transmisson but everthing else is in the air. Also if anyone knows about any rebates or incentives ford may be ofering.

·
Registered
410 Posts
My personal choice would be grabber blue,its classic and an awesome color. I think black is high maintenace and shows alot of flaws. I have to detail by black explorer more than my other cars. I am an auto transmission fan as well. More consistant and easy in traffic. Rebates at my local dealer was only offering $500.00.

·
Registered
329 Posts
You might consider going with Costco - I ordered mine at dealer invoice, around $3500 off MSRP.

The Navigator & Sync setup (Electronics Pkg) is impressive. You can see I ordered practically everything on mine - couldn't say no. It's all up to your taste.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Of your two fav's, I say Grabber Blue over Black..I would do a 401A Rapid Spec interior upgrade for seat with the same color stripe.

I think the comfort group is a great option myself, but to each his own. Since your going Auto tranny, not sure if you have a gear upgrade available, but if there is one, I would add some gears...

Good Luck !

:wavey

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.