Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 293 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that we are all mustang fans. Is there any football fans out there, with the season slowly approaching us was curious if anyone else is anticipating the new season.

I'm a Raiders fan:crying: So if i'm going to be optimistic it has to be before the season starts. Hoping that they can at least not have a losing season again

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Die hard Green Bay Packer fan right here!!! I was devasted last season but hopeful for this season. We have a great team this year and made some good moves this offseason.

Can't wait for the season to start.

Reactions: kenefise97

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Die hard Green Bay Packer fan right here!!! I was devasted last season but hopeful for this season. We have a great team this year and made some good moves this offseason.

Can't wait for the season to start.
Lol, my whole family is practially from wisconsin, and also die hard Packers fans. Guess im just the black sheep. Since my team has sucked for over a decade I always root for the pack in the playoffs.:grin:

·
Administrator
8,625 Posts
You guys might as well just give up, now that my EAGLES have Tebow God is our biggest fan!:grin: I'm with you guys I can't wait for the season to start!

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Hoping that they can at least not have a losing season again.
I got that hand beat. I'm a fan of the never ending soap opera that is called the Washington Redskins. Hahahaha

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Hey Coop, what happened to sports in Philly? Lol. I deliver there every day and maaaan, fans are not happy. Didn't you guys trade your team away? I won't even bring up baseball and basketball. Haha.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Let the jokes begin. I'm a big Cowboys fan.

Its good to know I'm not the only one that cant wait!

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
NFC East is represented here except the Giants. Anyone else have a player injury due to fireworks? Hahaha

·
Administrator
8,625 Posts
Hey Coop, what happened to sports in Philly? Lol. I deliver there every day and maaaan, fans are not happy. Didn't you guys trade your team away? I won't even bring up baseball and basketball. Haha.
Yeah to say it's been a bad decade for me is an understatement between the Eagles being my #1 team and the Bucs my #2 I'm afraid to leave the house! If I can get Tim Tebow to pray for Jameis Winston maybe we'll get somewhere! Let the crab leg jokes begin........

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Let the jokes begin. I'm a big Cowboys fan.

Its good to know I'm not the only one that cant wait!
My in laws are Cowboy fans. It was fun last year in the divisional round...technically it was not a catch :) (though I thought it should it have been). Go pack go!

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Houston Texans fan, though I've always had a soft spot for the Detroit Lions since the Barry Sanders Era.

That said, ALL in laws and mom are diehard Cowboy fans, they hate me on Sundays. :grin:

·
Registered
560 Posts
All you have to do is check out my Avatar. :grin:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Houston Texans fan, though I've always had a soft spot for the Detroit Lions since the Barry Sanders Era.

That said, ALL in laws and mom are diehard Cowboy fans, they hate me on Sundays. :grin:
Gotta love Barry Sanders, best RB ever IMO, if he ever had an O-line he would have really been dangerous.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Gotta love Barry Sanders, best RB ever IMO, if he ever had an O-line he would have really been dangerous.
Even Emmitt Smith admitted that Barry would've owned most of the records had he not retired so soon. :wink:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I'm a Raiders fan:crying:
Back in the day, our Dad took us to a Falcons/Raiders game when we lived down south. I'll never forget watchin Lamonica, Belitnikoff with Madden pacing the sidelines.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Back in the day, our Dad took us to a Falcons/Raiders game when we lived down south. I'll never forget watchin Lamonica, Belitnikoff with Madden pacing the sidelines.
A little before my time, I have a great respect for the history of my team. Just patiently waiting for history to repeat itself.

Any Super Bowl predictions before the season starts?

I'm going to say, Colts VS Packers, With the Packers winning in a shoot out.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
I'm going Texans v Cowboys and Texans will romp on the 'boys to quiet Dallas down! evilangel.gif

·
Registered
44 Posts
Lifelong giants fan and we're due for a nice rebound season and Eli (gulp) with a career year with OBJ and Cruz all season long

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Here we go......opening weekend kicks off soon.
Will somebody please take RG3 off our hands? Hey Dallas, we'll trade him for some "crownies". Haha. Some of those Direct TV commercials are great.

1 - 20 of 293 Posts