·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any?

·
Registered
767 Posts
Haven't really seen anything formal yet. Couple of times people have met on Friday nights down at the Motorplex to do some runs. That is about as close as I know of so far and that doesn't really count for what you were asking.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I too would be interested, I know there is a North Dallas or North Texas Mustang club that does do some meets and cruises, I think it is all years Mustangs obviously. But I would be up for a sonic Night anytime

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
I will be watching this thread to see if anyone knows of some local Mustang meetings. I still go see my turbo Dodge buddies on the 2nd Saturday of every month at the Big Apple Cafe in Arlington. I don't have my Omni GLH anymore, but they still welcome me.

heck, I even let em run against me in the warehouse district when they want to test their cars.

anyone want to meet at a Sonic sometime, shout it out. I would be interested.

·
Registered
90 Posts
anytime guys.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Sounds like a good idea...why dont we shoot for mid January and try to find a centrally located sonic

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am game. Heck and with the nice spring weather we are having any time would be good.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Brent05redfire said:
I will be watching this thread to see if anyone knows of some local Mustang meetings. I still go see my turbo Dodge buddies on the 2nd Saturday of every month at the Big Apple Cafe in Arlington. I don't have my Omni GLH anymore, but they still welcome me.

heck, I even let em run against me in the warehouse district when they want to test their cars.

anyone want to meet at a Sonic sometime, shout it out. I would be interested.
Damn, must be good buddies, heck of a drive from Mckinney to Arlington and back.

·
Registered
767 Posts
I do alot of traveling for work, but provided I am around when something gets organized, i'm game.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
does anyone want to meet at Big Apple on January 14th? the turbo Dodge club picked that place because of its central location. they won't mind if more V8's come in. heck, one guy that comes to the club has a twin turbo 440 Dodge he brings.

1:30 p.m.
off Trinity Blvd and 360. East of 360 in the parking lot with the 7-11.

anyone interested?

·
Registered
139 Posts
keep me posted, I am interested for sure, there is a Kellers in dallas that is a great spot too

·
Registered
767 Posts
blackened said:
Keller's on Harry Hines?
Will it be bring your own firearm or will they be provided when you drive up?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Count me in for the Big Apple in Arlington.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Theres certainly enough of us in the area that we could start our own.

·
Registered
139 Posts
There is a Kellers on Harry Hines and on on NW highway, I prefer the NW Highway location ... but Harry Hines is a "full service" location, if you know what I mean ! :tongue

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Brent05redfire said:
does anyone want to meet at Big Apple on January 14th? the turbo Dodge club picked that place because of its central location. they won't mind if more V8's come in. heck, one guy that comes to the club has a twin turbo 440 Dodge he brings.

1:30 p.m.
off Trinity Blvd and 360. East of 360 in the parking lot with the 7-11.

anyone interested?
I am game. gee I hope we don't get rain out.... hey I made a funny!!

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
MachOne said:
Count me in for the Big Apple in Arlington.
they have good food. better than Sonic. if you like spicy buffalo wings, get the 911 sauce. it will make the back of your neck sweat.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
bump

went to a cool place last night. Cruisers at Preston and 121. the restaurant looks to be an old Bahama Breezes restaurant.
very good food too. car memoribilia inside. motorcycles inside, old and new. dragsters, nascar, even a Monte Carlo SS.

would be good for a GTG. they probably have a lot of car shows there all year.
fun place.

Brent.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.