Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody in the houston area know of any reputable muffler or exhaust shops?? im looking at putting dual flowmasters with an x pipe on mine and im wondering where to head. thanks in advance

·
Registered
599 Posts
I would buy off the internet, and install it myself. This exhaust system is very user friendly, and if you ever wanted to swap it back, no problem. :drink:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Good point, buy from Mark (http://www.LightningForcePerformance.com/), he's local, then do it yourself. Or, if you really don't want to do it yourself, still buy your equipment from Mark, then go to Southwestern Muffler on Hwy 6 (a couple lights south of West Little York) and have Javier put it on for you. He does real clean work.

- Todd

·
Registered
333 Posts
Call My friend Bob @ Houston performance 713 943 7618.Tell him chris from Banks referred you.He sells and installs tons of our kits and does great work>he has a large facility and can either install the stuff you bring in or will order the parts you need...either way he is a great guy...Just remember if you call him to mention me, because he is always VERY busy and that way he can fit you in:yup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
MeMe's Muffler does a good job. Ive had 4 mufflers done there with no problems. Cheap too!

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
You could take em to any garage. I took it to a local garage near my house and they did it in like 30 minutes. It's pretty common for most cars to need new mufflers so it's not exactly a complicated install for a mechanic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.