Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any sites that arent all about the 4.6l V8? I cant find a GOOD site that has a lot of stuff for the V6.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm proud to say the best technical site for the v6 mustang is www.v6power.net I enjoy it there and you dont have as much childishness as 3.8. There are some really knowledgable guys on v6power.

·
Registered
11,433 Posts
jamoshey said:
Does anyone know of any sites that arent all about the 4.6l V8? I cant find a GOOD site that has a lot of stuff for the V6.
RPMoutlet.com
GEFRacing.com
RPM-mustangs.com
extremev6racing.com
moranav6racing.com
and supersixmotorsports.com

GTR high performance mustangs in Rancho Cucamonga currently has the best SC units.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
soon, oh soon will our site be among the bottom 10 for V6 Mustangs, only time and alot of money will tell. Among other things we going to scrap the procharger idea and go roots, yeah baby!

·
Registered
11,433 Posts
lcurle said:
soon, oh soon will our site be among the bottom 10 for V6 Mustangs, only time and alot of money will tell. Among other things we going to scrap the procharger idea and go roots, yeah baby!
Nah, we're one of the top rated v6 sites . . . Most folks don't want to go whole hog. They want to increase the performance without going crazy, and getting advice meant for trailered race cars.

I don't have the time or resources to go whole hog or do testing every week, but you'll notice there are a LOT more regular 6ers here, and they come in pretty steadily.

Most get good advice, and tell their friends to come here.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
ohh I know this site is good, I was talking about my site :p svr-racing were not even on the board yet, I think were just over 4700 hits on the website.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.