Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got a 2011 Grabber Blue Mustang with the black bottom side stripe. I recently purchased some side louvers and have been wondering what color to have them painted. I'm torn between Flat Black(no gloss) to match the side stripe, window tint and future wheels. Or grabber blue louvers to match the car. Thanks

·
Registered
927 Posts
Grabber Blue... nothing else will look right....IMO :worship

Good Luck !

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Great to have you with us, Grabber blue would look best :yup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
+1 For Grabber Blue.

I know the look you are considering, and would even be interested to see it. Now I must state the obligatory, "It's your car, do what you want with it" line :)

But I would not do it, if it was me.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Unless you got the louvers that go inside your car, my vote would be grabber blue as well!

·
Registered
147 Posts
grabber blue.......

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
+1 For Grabber Blue.

I know the look you are considering, and would even be interested to see it. Now I must state the obligatory, "It's your car, do what you want with it" line :)

But I would not do it, if it was me.
I know, that's why I was thinking about the flat black. The grabber blue, with everything else flat black would've looked cool I'd guess but don't wanna be the first one to try it in case it just doesn't look right. haha

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's looking like I'll have the body shop order some grabber blue paint instead. Any other opinions would be greatly appreciated seeing as I just placed the order for the Louvers today so I have some more time to think it over before they arrive at the shop.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I think in the case of this car, I would have done a different style of louver (to better match the back ones) and also do them in black. More retro...

·
Registered
752 Posts
I thought about doing these SHR quarter louvers black, but decided against. I am waiting on black deck lid cover and will add some other little black touches later.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.