Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I removed my antenna b/c it was too big (thanks to a poster here who pointed it out). I def agree!

Now it looks better but I have a "hole". I don't want to cut the antenna down b/c I don't use it - sirius is that good!

Any idea on what I can do to "fill in" the hole? I have a black 08 mustang

thanks!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Try a shorty

Take a look at some of the shorty antenas they have out there, they look a whole bunch better and will cost you less than a body repair.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
M

·
0 Posts
Hmmmm, I must be invisible :scratchchin... the thread I posted above is how I bought the silver one and PAINTED it black.... :rolleyes::welcometolastweek::D

M

·
0 Posts
do what someone else said - take your antenna and car - run to the hardware store... get yourself a can of black auto paint... and you're good to go!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmmm, I must be invisible :scratchchin... the thread I posted above is how I bought the silver one and PAINTED it black.... :rolleyes::welcometolastweek::D
no - i saw your post. It's just that the place seems to have a black one in stock so no need for paint. Just pointing it out:wavey

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Don't look to Ford for help. The 2000 Cobra R came without a radio or antenna, and they just stuck a black plastic plug in the hole in the fender. Black plastic plug in a $55K red car - real nice of them.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Don't look to Ford for help. The 2000 Cobra R came without a radio or antenna, and they just stuck a black plastic plug in the hole in the fender. Black plastic plug in a $55K red car - real nice of them.
Nothing like that added touch of class, eh?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.